Sunday, May 04, 2008

Latin Lovers in the Traffic

The stories of Italian men tour the world, but often the reality here is that guys are the same as they are anywhere else.
There are times though, when being here really makes me smile.
Today sitting in interminable traffic, there was a Suzuki Swift on the outside lane. As we crawled along, I looked out of the window at the vineyards on the other side of the autostrada, when a sudden movement caught my eye. The guys in the Suzuki were waving furiously.
I gave them a smile back and they both blew me a kiss!
Hilarious, and a very welcome break from the jam.
(5 hours after I left, I finally returned home, many waves later, and still laughing!)

1 comment:

Hong Kong Merretts said...

I once had a bloke pass me his business card through the window of his car (and mine) on the Paris peripherique. I suspect he had a glovebox full to hand out to all and sundry, but it made me smile nonetheless (although not enough to call him) ...
Miss you, Becky x