Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Group shot


Its really very busy here this week. I have been doing a presentation on Red Bull, one on Fabtek (seaarch online for the Harvard Business School case if you are interested, its very dry) and working on my insurance presentation for strategy. All in all there is a lot going on, and not a lot of time. I did get a good result in the strategy exam last week - when I managed to get an A. But whilst on the subject of exams the Time Value of Money resit is tomorrow, following 4 hours of lectures on Finance and a presentation from L'Oreal who are running an MBA competition called the e-strat challenge.
So with all that, there is not a lot of time to write on this blog!
Instead, I am attaching a group shot of me with some of my colleagues at the wine tasting trip on Saturday.

No comments: