Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hitting the big time!

When I first arrived at MIB, and began my education about Slovenia (still patchy, but I hear that I have had more Ljublanska in the last few months than Vlasta has had in the last 20 years) I was sent the link to The Glory of Carniola blog, written by Michael Manske - originally from New York, who comments about life in Slovenia - and its eccentricities! It's very amusing and has a big fan base, and press coverage too!
So I am very flattered to have made his Best of the Slobs - Top 10 highlights from the Slovenian Blogsphere list!
Thanks Michael, for the mention, I am a regular reader. And a fan of Slovenia too - we were there again on Sunday night, for ljubljanska, again!

1 comment:

Michael M. said...

Thanks for the kind words. It was also nice to find your site -- especially because I'm hypnotized by Trieste. I'm looking forward to reading your blog in the future.