Monday, April 14, 2008

Incredible but true

If the exit polls are correct, Berlusconi has won the election. My colleagues are now sharing tales of woe about the last time he was in power ( 3 consecutive years of 0% growth.....)
Giulio, who is here at the Company doing an internship was spouting statistics like a fountain - all of them terrible.
It appears that, whilst popular with housewives and those who appreciate his charisma and ageless looks, Silvio has some work to do with the working professionals of Sesto Fiorentino.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.