Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Finance again

Speaking to my Dad at the weekend when we were studying finance, he said it seemed like we were always studying finance. I tend to agree - it feels like that to me too.
But yesterday was finally was our last finance exam. It was preceded in the morning by international marketing - some strategic marketing recommendations for Danish lingerie company Femilet, not too tough I think. The finance exam, at least for me, was really difficult - but I think it was more due to the fact that I had wound myself up about lack of finance ability by the time I went in to the exam, so my mind was a swirling confusion of WACC, versus Hamada, Modigliani & Miller and capital requirements. So when I turned over the paper, I didn't know the unlevered beta from the capital asset pricing model. Oh dear. Maybe there is enough in the answers for a pass - we'll see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I´supposed to do a presentation on femilet, too. Unfortunately there seem to be no scientific papers published which provide any information. So all I´ve to work with is the information on their webside. If you have any additional ones, I´d appreciate it if you could send them to: christerusa@gmx.de
Sincerley,
Christer