Saturday, March 17, 2007

International Dining

After bubbles in Barcola, I went home and had no desire to cook! So Vlasta and I decided to head out for dinner.
We tried to get into Marinos (better known on the blog for drinking wine in the alley, but I hear its great for food too) but its always full. So we wandered around the corner and stumbled across a Greek restaurant. Its the first time I have eaten non-Italian food since I have been here - at least in a restaurant - I cook a lot of Asian food at home.
And it was fabulous - I think the whole Greek community of Trieste were there with us drinking Greek wine, and eating feta cheese.
We will definitely go back, but unfortunately we didn't look at the name. If anyone does want to find it though, its between Piazza Unita and Piazza Borsa, and there is a large sign saying Ferry To Greece outside!

No comments: