Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hong Kong




This weekend, I went home to Hong Kong for the first time since August, when I left to come away to MIB. It was fabulous to be home and lovely to see everyone again. It was also lovely to have such a great excuse to go home for - congratulations to John and Liz for their wedding - and to Adam, Hannah and Emily for their newly enlarged family!
It was, I suspect, the last chance for the Famous 5 - John, Andrew, Becky, Fiona and me - to be together (although we would like to plan a reunion somewhere exotic at some stage!). it was terrific to see everyone, even if we didn't have enough time to chat properly!
It was a long way to travel for a weekend, and now that I am back I appreciate even more the azure blue skies, fresh air and sunshine here in Trieste, poor HK is choking with the pollution and having been away it is much more shocking than when I had never left...
Now if only my bag could make it home....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jo,
Thanks for making me famous by appearing on your blog. And huge thanks for coming over for the wedding. I love the Post, except for one point. There will definitely be more meetings of the Famous Five. I don't know where or when, but we will get together again.
John xxx