Thursday, May 17, 2007

Summer in Tuscany

Tonight we are celebrating.
I have managed to find a project to do for the summer with a pharma company in Florence.
I will be there from June 11 - September 11 - and Massi and Marina will also be there - Marina at the same company as me and Massi at a fabulous winery. We are looking forward to getting our teeth into some real work again - and to sampling the Tuscan wine that Massi will have access too.
But tonight we will celebrate with some bubbles from the Friuli Venezia Giulia region!
There are 5 or 6 people still looking for projects to do, and we are all wishing them the best of luck. It's really not easy here in Italy, but I am delighted that, for me, the Italian dream will continue for a while longer.
And it gives me chance to continue to try to master Italian.

No comments: