Monday, September 18, 2006

Blogging

Welcome to Trieste Trasmissione!
I have decided to start a blog.
This will make my friends and family laugh. Although I like writing, and write for my job too, I am a terrible correspondent generally, starting letters and emails and rarely finishing them.
But this year, my life will change so radically that a blog seems a good way to record it all for posterity.
And, as I know how terribly boring it can be when people bang on about what they have been doing, this way those that are interested can read. And those that aren't, needn't.
But if you are reading, welcome! I hope that the content will be interesting, the photos appealing and that you will enjoy understanding about my life in Italy and doing an MBA here.
Comments are always welcome!

No comments: