Wednesday, January 17, 2007

AAAAAgh is for accounting

The accounting exam today was really tough - advanced accounting for management - really difficult.
The good news is that all of us found it difficult so hopefully we are all going to be doing it again together or we have all done enough to bring down the average so that we can all scrape through.
Tonight, to recover, we are going ice skating and afterwards for dinner at the little restaurant near to my house. It should be good!
This week also marks the start of outside visits - we had AT Kearney come and see us yesterday and tomorrow we have Johnson and Johnson who may want to interview some of us.
I am writing this in the dark in the classroom as we are watching No Man's Land - the Oscar-winning moving about the war in ex-Yugoslavia. It is especially interesting as it is in Croatian / Serbian with Italian subtitles, and currently rather graphic. I think that I will try to get hold of an English version at some point so that I can watch it for real.
The plan is that things will get a bit easier from now on - fewer exams and fewer hours, although having just heard the timetable for the next few weeks I am not sure how much easier. I am counting down in horror towards Advanced Finance in February.
The pic here shows Luca and I hard at work on our Strategy projects last Friday. The thumbs up is ironic!

No comments: