Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back at Work



So school has started again and in some ways it feels as though we never left! You would think from the greetings on Monday morning that it had been months since we had seen each other - it is amazing how much we all missed each other over the vacations and I am not sure what we will do when the course is done in a few short months!
The new year also means new working groups and the end of point 22, my previous group. We had a farewell dinner last night, across the border in Slovenia. Slovenian food - at least what I have experienced of it - is often very heavy and mainly fried. We started last night with fried cheese, then followed up with ljubljanski (not sure of the spelling!) - which is like cordon bleu - and much other meat and cheese - all accompanied by chips - and a tomato salad to try to counteract the fried items! All of this was washed down with beer brewed on the premises.
Today I will be at school til late, we are in lessons til 4, then I have to work on my strategic analysis of Generali for Friday. There is a lot to still do and little time!

No comments: