Thursday, December 06, 2007

Comment of the day

Today the comment of the day goes to my Grandad, who lives in the South East of England, on the coast near Brighton.
When we were chatting on Skype tonight (he's VERY techy my Grandad!) I sent him the link to the pictures I took of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
He said "Crikey! Look at that! It's really leaning!"
(Much like my own reaction when I saw it.)
Then he followed up with a classic Grandad quote.
"Just imagine if it was here. With the winds we have...!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo! I'm a complete stranger & I just found your blogsite through google. I know it's quite strange for me to leave an actual personal message here, but my circumstances tell me I should (as unlikely as it is for me). I'm from the Philippines & I'm applying for MBA in MIB next year. I've lived in Florence for about 6 months this year studying language & I was also there for 4 months last year for art. I miss the city so much, and reading your experiences here in your blogsite makes me all go crazy and want to go back to Italy ASAP. My reason for going to Trieste is for me to get a good job in Florence someday because I love that city with all my heart. I figured that getting an MBA degree in Italy would boost my chances in becoming more stable there. And I'm just glad that somebody is already doing what I'm planning to do in the near future. Anyway I was hoping to find out more about the MBA program from a grauduate & about employment possibilities later on. I'm currently reviewing for my GMAT (it's a pain) and I do want to know what is there I have to know before heading on to grad school. My email is chiarabajet@yahoo.com. If you have advice to share, I'm all ears. Good luck to you.