Monday, October 02, 2006

All present and correct


Great news - the boxes all arrived and after a weekend of a huge amount of work, the apartment is looking completely different! It is great to have my things from Hong Kong around - especially my shoes which I have missed madly! It is terrific to now have furniture in Marche - the place has been revolutionised by the arrival of such items as wardrobes, and side tables, and much improved by the influx of knick knacks and art from Asia. My next door neighbours all came round to have a look and although the place is far from finished (there is a huge amount of unpacking to do!) proclaimed it bellissimo! It will be great to be able to spend some time there at Christmas and enjoy the place a bit!
And if anyone is interested, I am now the owner of 2 toasters, 3 kettles and 3 hoovers, now all at different places in Italy. Expect a garage sale at some point!

No comments: