Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Party postmortem


I have realised that I didn't write any thing about the party (mainly because John has reminded me that I didn't!)
It was a great night - and the cleaning up was not too terrible afterwards, Vlasta helped a great deal as she was crashing on my sofa for the night so she could come to the party too, Which is great, because she joined in the dancing too!
I had done extensive market research in the bars in Trieste to figure out which snacks to buy. The success of the research was measured by the amount that was left at the end of the night - just a few tired looking olives
Almost all of the class came and we had to move on at 11 when the party on the terrace was getting a little rowdy! This might have been a result of either a) the themed Baileys photos that Lovro was taking, b) the rum and cokes courtesy of Luca, Alessandro and Massimmiliano who brought the rum, or c) the critical mass of people piling onto the balcony.
We went out in town afterwards, to a bar near the Piazza Borsa which is becoming a regular haunt. Friday was a long day.

No comments: