Wednesday, July 25, 2007

And now facebook...

The electronic ways to keep in touch just keep on expanding. The latest edition to my online networking is Facebook - thanks to Chris and Massi who have started a network for MIB XVIIers.
As with MSN, it appears that this is a trend that I have been missing out on - it is amazing to see so many old friends online, and to be able to catch up on people's photos too! I am not sure that I will be able to manage all of these ways to keep in touch, its really not my strong point, and sometimes writing the blog takes a superhuman effort! But as people still read it, I keep going.
The same I think will happen with Facebook - the more contacts you have, the more reluctant you are not to check in and see how people are doing.
We are all also busy communicating through email about our next MBA reunion. the jury is out as to whether it will be Munich for Oktoberfest or Rome for the White Night, or Trieste for the graduation. Or all 3!

No comments: