Monday, July 23, 2007

Calcio ancora



After a long and intensive weekend, I played football again tonight, this time with the girls from the company. We got off to a slow start, and were playing on a small pitch, but it was great to have a run around and to meet some new colleagues. I managed, through some lucky selection, to get myself on the winning team - the squadra viola (purple). At work this is the colour associated with the anti-psychotic drug - and that felt apt given how exhausted i was before I even got on the field! As always though, it ws great to have a run around, and, if I stay at the company, I will join the team for real. There is a rumour that there will be an international competition in Liverpool later in the year for all playees, so, as the token English gal, I will have to start studying Liverpudlian in addition to Italian - as I think I will be expected to translate!

No comments: