Saturday, June 02, 2007

3 thank yous

Firstly to Paolo, who came to help me carry my many bags to the car, and to load it up ready to go. No easy job, especially as he only got to bed at 330am! I have no idea how long it would have taken me without his help - maybe I would still be there!
Secondly to the person who, for the very first time this year, left the loading bay space on Via Torrebianca so that we could pack up the car without having to lug the stuff around the corner to the other carpark. I have never seen that space empty before, so I am taking it as a good omen for the next chapter of the adventure!
Lastly, thank you to all of the readers who have sent me comments to wish me luck in Florence. Some of you I know and some I don't, but I hope that you will all keep reading as I - and the blog - go on tour to Tuscany! I really appreciate you taking the time to write - thanks again.

No comments: