Sunday, June 17, 2007

Chianti in Chiantishire




Saturday afternoon after a trip to the amazing central market in Florence, Massi and I heard the call of the hills, and set out in the Panda to Chiantishire. After a brief photo stop at a terrace garden overlooking the city (with about 1000 other tourists!) we wandered happily up and down little lanes, climbing until we found the wonderful Ristoro Di Lamole , and sat down to watch the sun go down over the hills, with a glass (or 2) of chianti, and some salami and cheese. Fabulous, and I hope only the first of many such trips into Chiantishire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jo,

I have been enjoying reading your blog! The main reason for the interest is because I am seriously considering applying at MIB for Fall of 2007. I am Canadian, but my parents are Italian. They immigrated to Canada in the late 1960s. The last two years, I have been trying to figure out where best to pursue a graduate degree and I concluded MIB would be my first choice. I was wondering if I may ask you questions concerning the application process and the content of the program.

I would immensely appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Mirella

fucilemirella@hotmail.com